Tuesday, 8 May 2012

It's official!

...we've launched our Facebook Page to everyone today! Along with a couple of fabulous launch freebies that you can get if you join us too...The lovely Pops set this up for me a while back, but I've only just gotten around to using it (blush)....Thank you Pops for getting me started and for keeping things going...

Follow the instructions below and note the fabulously stunning DT creation from Lisa using freebie Zoe....I named these images Bookworm Zoe and Henry, but as hubby just pointed out, they have their face in a book (Facebook!) - how spooky and definitely not planned....I can be a bit dim sometimes  :o)

Hope you can join us. Click below.


Larger version of Lisa's very gorgeous creation:


Sally-Ann...xx

7 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great to see yiu on FB. I'll be poppping over.

Stephenie said...

Thank you for the super cute freebies!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cool, thanks! :)

Message Keeper said...

Thanks for the freebies! They are great for bookmarks!

Linda said...

These stamps are fantastic, I love the digi stamps the most. The cards are wonderful!!

Linda said...

These digi images are darling, I need to go find them. I love the digi stamp and use them more then the traditional ones. Thanks for the freebies on facebook.